Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sorry

Still feeling pretty crappy from the flu.  Picked my son up from school today and we came home and did some painting.  We made up a story, he was the illustrator and author, I was the "writer".  Literally.  It was called Bubby's Life Story.  Of course the picture he paints of me is Mommy on the Couch.  Where else would I be?  Right?   This is the part I get upset about.  He actually asked me "Mommy are you still sick?"  Yes Bubby I am, sorry.

My husband wants to move out of the city and into a suburb with a great school district.  And because I am out of work with this stupid injury, we can't.  At least not anytime soon.  I feel that I have to force myself to get better.  And I know that is impossible.  Feels like a hopeless situation.  Sorry Dear.

Feeling a bit hopeless and sorry today. 

Does anyone get Twitter?  I am totally lost.  I can't figure out how to find people.  The whole Tweet thing.  Am I just used to Facebook? 

(The cat just arrived to sit on my laptop)

No comments:

Post a Comment