Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hard Day Today

Not a great day today.  Not feeling great.  I feel like freaking out today, it may be a Xanax kind of night.   My son is having one of those days when he feels the need to be right in my face.  And the more I tell him the more he seems to do it.  Ugh.  He's pulling on me, putting his feet on me, trying to trip me, keep grabbing my bad arm and pulling it every time I put it near him.  I move, he moves with me. Every sentence starts with Mommy.  I am tired of saying his name, tired of correcting him and saying the same thing over and over. It's not like he does not get enough attention.  He's an only child.  I know this sounds horrible but with the PCS it amplified like 100x's.  So I am just trying to cope.  And is it normal for a 7 year old to be constantly hungry.  We had dinner, then he had a donut for dessert and then ice cream and now an apple?  Growth spurt maybe??

So on top of that I am waiting for my husband to come home.  He is at the hospital visiting his sister.  We got a call last night that she has a broken hip.  We'll call his sister KA.  KA has Downs Syndrome and has osteoporosis.  About a month ago she fell out of bed and hurt herself, they did x-rays and said nothing was broken. But, she was having problems with her knee and she was getting physical therapy. Today she is in surgery getting a partial hip replacement.  We are not sure if she had originally from falling out of bed and they missed it on the first x-ray or if this is a new injury.  So please pray, send good thoughts or whatever you believe in.  Thanks.

Sorry not a great post today.  Hopefully tomorrow is better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment